Thursday, September 2, 2021

FLAME🕯ON🔥Saint Crispin’s Day 2021 is in October

 “Per the final video, with a clip from MEAN GIRLS starring Tina Fey (Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, 2016) and Lindsay Lohan, I have an arithmetic average number of long-estranged, far-right biological family members, barred by stipulated Court Orders from having contact with me or my children, who just have a lot of feelings about me, but have not actually talked to me in THREE DECADES. ACCORDING TO HIS OWN SWORN TESTIMONY UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY, MY INSANE OLDER BROTHER LOST A JOB because he is apparently paranoid psychotic and/or psychopathic and told an employer, baselessly, that he was afraid that I would out him to his employer as the PARANOID PSYCHOTIC, RACIALLY CHARGED, AT LEAST QANON-ADJACENT CONSPIRACY THEORIST FREAK SHOW BIG BROTHER WANNABE that he apparently has become. For this reason, because a Rice County Judge said that my brother’s fears about being fired from his job because he was paranoid psychotic and arguably a College Humor-certifiable ”lite” racist were proven correct, I am not allowed to speak to my brother until he is 102 years old. If I do say anything defamatory about him, I can go to jail for 90 days. Seriously, that happened, in Rice County District Court. This post is not defamatory because it is 100% true.

O7:20 (twenty minutes after O9:20 in Labrador City, NL🍁🇨🇦) and the gnus is next. Prepare to be bored, Earnest, importunately. https://v.gd/feuilleton_torpedo

I guess we’re didgeridooing this. May God have mercy on our soles. Sew furlong, and Thanks for all the phish. https://lmgtfy.app/?q=princess+bride+have+fun+storming+the+castle

We take no survivors. Also, to the best of our ability, no one is going to be hurt. Not even the criminal police.

Cloaking device is disengaged.

Because Rice County Sheriff Troy Dunn literally insists, by unlawfully refusing to turn over public records where I am the subject, per Minnesota Statute 13, I guess it is time to tackle this problem professionally, through the Federal Government. Be fruitful and multiply and halve an ice First Day of School, Rice County. https://v.gd/feuilleton_torpedo

OK, so if Trump’s military coup succeeds, I guess I will be among the first against the wall. I am not terribly concerned about that happening right now. If it does happen, what the hell, Happy Saint Crispins day,” said Henry, ✌🏻🖕🖖🏽🤞pinkie🤬⚜️

No comments: